Search This Blog

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Jan 2

There is a thin line between resolutions and goals. I choose to keep mine to myself because I don't need to broadcast my personal goals. When it becomes global it can become more of a 'look at me' rather than attempting to better yourself. With that being said this year I do have goals that I personally want to accomplish. Many of the goals are a commitment to change. These are life altering decisions that I personally want to achieve. My grandmother used to say, "There is power in the tongue". I believe that this goes for both positive or negative thinking as well. If you bring negativity in your inner circle then that is what you will get back. This also includes negative people. Some people bring you down and it's sometimes hard to recognize that when your in that situation. If you are treading water and are still in the same place that you were when 2013 started, then is most likely time for you to make a change. If you believe it then you can achieve it. I believe in positive self talk and by saying daily affirmations I will reach my goals in 2014 and beyond. Don't talk about it be about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger