Search This Blog

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Budlight & A Bag Of Pork Rinds

I just want to share with ya'll for a bit. Hills and valleys are way too prevelant in the daily grind we all call life. I would much rather grab a bag of pork rinds and a case of budlight and get on the lake to fish. Unfortunately we have to punch a clock to earn a living. I am truly grateful, but would the same thing happen at 6:00am when the alarm goes off it I hit the lottery? Probably not. Or would it? I don't know, but I am more of a realist. What do we all truly need to be happy? After I got the nice home that I desire, with the movie theater (equipped with MI seats of course), a drop top camaro, ferrari, hummer (before they go out of bizness), my mother and fathers' wants and desires and pay my credit cards off; what is there? Oh, siblings, give them some hush money and hope that they are responsible enough to manage it...lol. Then, there are the many charities that I would donate to. All the Jerry's kids on the commercials and the sick looking animals would get their cut of course. After all that what is left to do? You can only blow so much money on scantily clad women in various gentlemen's clubs or at the gambling tables in Vegas. I said all that to say this. I just want to be happy and have enough to live off and still be able to buy a couple of beers, a bag of pork rinds and go fishing. Cuz that is what I am going to do if I am rich or poor. It just takes some people longer to figure that out..

Chet Brown

1 comment:

  1. This is so true my man... No matter how bad things get, no matter how rough the day at work was, all I have to do is walk through my front door and see my three beautiful kids. As soon as my key hits the door I hear my little ones start yelling daddies home. I can hardly get one foot in the door before they tackle me harder than anyone ever did on Armstrong field. Those smile's and seeing how happy they are to see me takes everything away. No amount of money could ever make me as happy as those three smiling faces make me every day of the week. C. Spence

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger