Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Life Is A Bottle Of Water


Reflecting upon a childhood that brought many challenges accompanied by many rewards. I often take issue with the state in which we all live. I mean there are many other things to address but as I watched people walk down the street with water bottles I had an epiphany. Whatever happened to turning on the garden hose or the kitchen faucet for a drink of water? Now it’s all about bottled water and to some the Sam’s club brand is just not good enough. There is a bottle of water that sells for $40 a bottle. I don’t know about you but that is a little over my budget. Do you realize that sales are in the billions for something that used to be virtually free? And to think I use to get scolded for taking too long of a shower. This is just a small example of the world today. Times are changing and have just about passed some of us up. Oh, by the way, I like bottled water also; I just don’t like to pay for it. I am curious to know how you feel about the way the times have changed for better or worse.
Chet Brown

1 comment:

  1. You're right. It's funny how people will complain about high gas prices, yet they will pay $1.50 or more for a bottle of water.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger